Saturday 2 July 2016

Winner of the Trimcraft card of the month June 2016

Hello fellow crafters,

Two posts in one day? Has she gone bonkers I here you cry? No, not fully, at least,  I'm just incredibly excited and had to tell you. I've just found out that I have been chosen as Trimcraft's Card of the Month.

The brief was to make a card purely of paper with no embellishments!  That was a test as I do love an embellishment!  I also like a challenge though, so I thought I would give it a go, to see what I could achieve. As with all competitions there are so many lovely entries, so to be chosen is a real honour. I still can't believe it.

Ooohh. I feel like a giddy kipper now!  I always enjoy making cards but it's nice when people appreciate your work.  It really means a lot to me.

This is my winning card made with Dovecraft Floral Muse papers and Dovecraft dies.  I made the roses myself from scratch and decided to create this as an easel card, tearing the paper so you could see through as if into another world. The greenery was provided by Tonic Regal Fern and a Die-namics Fancy Flourish.

I do love Dovecraft papers and dies. Many of them are vintage, so right up my street and their new range of dies are such a great price! I told Sheila about them as she succumbed to the crafting bug and got a die machine! No going back now... it's all my fault...lol..

Note to self... Must stop smiling face will hurt...

Going to make a cuppa and try to calm down from all the excitement.

Adele
x





3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I've always liked easel cards. I'm going to have to invest in a Tonic Regal Fern die now I have my machine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) It is a lovely die, good for lots of things. x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete