Thursday 23 July 2020

Musical Define the Line with Sheena Douglass

Hello crafters,

More catching up with you. 😊 We've been having lots of fun at Sheena HQ, so many gorgeous releases to play with! In May Sheena added to her Define the Line collection, with these musical dies and stamps. They are perfect for creating cards that are just under 6" square but I like to extend my cards too. These are 8" x 6"/5.5" I made these out of a base card and added a stamped topper of Willow card, it makes them really sturdy, each time cutting the die cut edge.

I'm sure we all know someone who loves music, so these are a perfect for any craft stash. All types of music are appreciated in this range.

Who remembers listening to the top 40 as a kid and making a mixed tape? I decoupaged the headphones and flowers too.



I love Rock n Roll!! Sing along with me!! Again, decoupaged, I can't help myself! 😊😀



Who's coming to the beach in this cool camper? The guitar and flowers are an extra built up layer.


I decided to park up the van and set this against a beach scene.


"New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do..." I had this song in my new head whilst making this, and four ladies, I am sure you will be familiar with, of course, it had to be a Manhattan cocktail! 😊 I decoupaged the orchid and added glossy accents to the glasses. 



And now, how about an evening at the ballet? As extra, I decoupaged the swan's neck, and the dancer and added another leaf below the swan for balance. The flower is also a die. I created this deep red by gradually layering the colour to build the richness. 


Inside these flowers are die cuts. 


How about a theatre show? The masks and the flowers are the extra dies in this set.


I also love these tiny musical notes dies. I am sure I will use these on other projects. 


I hope you are feeling inspired to make a musical creation! 

Crafty hugs

Adele
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment