Thursday 23 July 2020

Illuminated Letters with Sheena Douglass

Hello crafters!

Just catching up with you all again with everything I have been up to. We've been busy at Sheena HQ with lots of lovely things. March saw the release of Illuminated Letters. I also love this type of artwork, so it was great fun to get to play with this collection. Wish I could have played more at the time but these are the ones I made for launch. I've continued to play with these dies and stamps since. They a must have for a craft stash! We always need letters and this is a fabulous set!

So, the dies are all capital letters and then there are stamps to work with them. Sheena has brought us several panels of art work to either be used behind the letter or separate if you wish. With this card I used the foliage stamps to create a scene on to a salt background. I fussy cut some of the fish from the main image. The verses are written by our Debi.


I do love the peacocks, they are such beautiful birds, and inspire many crafters and designers. This is another inky sponged background which I thought gold embossing would sit well against. Gold and copper powder was also added to the feather panel.


Back soon with more makes. 

Adele
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment