Thursday 23 July 2020

More Paint Fusion with Sheena Douglass

Hello crafters!

So, still back in April, Sheena launched some new stamps perfect for paint fusion/folk art. We all love making cards but it's great to also break away from the paper and create home decor pieces. 😊 Keep those old jam jars and coffee jars, you never know what you can do with them, they could very well make a nice gift for someone! To paint this on the glass, I used a base of Imagination crafts Starlights paint, it works incredibly well on this surface and allowed me to then paint over the top with a mix of gesso and Sheena's pigment inks.


I stamped the image on to some paper and then used spray adhesive to stick it to the inside of the jar, which then allowed me to trace the flowers. 


A perfect gift for a artistic friend. 


Sunflowers, I do love them, always bright and cheery. 😊I used gesso mixed with the pigment inks again to create this. 

                             

I wanted to do a card with these little fish. This might be one of my favourite salt backgrounds, that is the beauty of this technique though, you never know what you might get! Sometimes it works out better than you hoped! 😊The fish and the shells were decoupaged, and I stamped the foliage in different inks to create depth. 


Feeling inspired by the fish in my dad's pond I stamped and embossed these koi in different colours. 


And now for a summer meadow....


I hope you have enjoyed seeing these makes.

T.T.F.N

Adele
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment