Thursday 23 July 2020

Flowers of the World with Sheena Douglass

Hello peeps!

Team Sheena recently got the opportunity to play with these beauties! I do love flowers, especially orchids, so this collection was right up my street! 😊This launch brought us dies and stamps, and they are perfect for decoupage as they have guidelines for cutting. I went for full on oriental and created panels for this card. These ornate corners will come in useful for many things.



I put these Cattelya orchids against a salt background and decoupaged. 




With these dies and stamps you get a lone carnation as well as some in the jar, so I thought I would use them altogether for this make. Again it was decoupaged and I used glossy accents on the jar. 


I used and cut up the corners to create a trellis for the lanterns to hang from. 


So many wonderful colours of Iris to choose from but this is one of my favourites. All decoupaged. I also added glossy accents to the dragonflies wings.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing these blooms. If you have flowers in your craft stash you can never go wrong.

Crafty hugs,

Adele
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment