Thursday 16 June 2016

Musical Easel Card with Creative Stamping Magazine

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share with you a card I made using the wonderful musical stamps that came with issue 31 of Creative Stamping magazine. This is one of my favourite card making magazines, you always get such lovely stamps. I shall be working my way through these and making more projects with them... but this is my first!


It began by taking a 6x6 card blank, turning it into an easel card base and matting and layering the front panels and the back panel. From the magazine stamps, I've used the piano, keyboard, musical notes and the sentiment.  These were combined with musical sheet paper, a Spellbinders trellis die Spellbinders butterflies and various flower dies from my collection. Black Stazon ink was used to stamp the images and I've added gems and pearls to finish. 

I've already got lots more ideas for these stamps... so watch this space.

Adele
x

No comments:

Post a Comment