Tuesday 14 June 2016

Father's Day cards

Hello crafty peeps,

Well it seems the weather has taken a turn for the worse.  We haven't seen the sun for a few days, it's hidden beneath thick clouds and rain.  What a shame!  Hoping it returns soon but that is the British weather for you....let's hope the sun is shinning for a particular special day...

Father's Day is just around the corner so I thought I would share with you some cards I have made previously... I'll share this years with you after the day.

Dad's can be hard to buy for sometimes, they get to an age where they have most things but at least the choices for crafting for men over the years have improved.  Thankfully, we are no longer limited by pictures of golf, fishing and football. There are wonderful stamps and dies out there now that allow you to create something really unique and quite hip!


For father's who like music you can check out the Stampendous guitar stamp ( Acoustic Sounds.) Sheena Douglass also recently launched a great range of musical stamps and Sara Davies currently has her Just for Men signature collection stamps and dies, both available at Crafter's Companion.


Or you could also turn to Leane Creaftief dies. I love their dies and they are a very good price too. 


These car stamps from Joy were wonderful, I taught a class with these last year. I say were as they quickly became unavailable which was a great shame because as you can see there are seven cars and six sentiments. I paid around £12 for these which I thought was an absolute bargain. I've looked online and they still don't seem to be available but keep an eye out if you like them because you never know, they may turn up somewhere for you. 

Good luck with all your Father's Day projects! Please don't be afraid to comment or ask me any questions, I don't bite, promise. :)


Stamps and dies:

Stampendous Acoustic Sounds
Leane Creatief Violin die and Musical Symbols stamp set
Joy Retro Car stamps

Adele
x




No comments:

Post a Comment