Saturday 14 May 2016

Summer in the country

Hello peeps,

You will be pleased to hear that I have not been googling colour wheels today (not opening that can of worms again, it only causes trouble doesn't it? lol)  and now there in a second subject that Sheila and I have decided we won't discuss anymore, colours (the list is growing.) ;)

Just a quick little post today. I  thought I would share this card with you, I made it awhile ago. I really enjoyed creating this with Memory box dies, a Cottage Cutz die and Distress Inks. I designed it as a layered frame, so the scene leads you into it. This is still one of my favourite projects. Sometimes you can achieve quite a bit only using dies.


Have a lovely day folks,  back soon with more projects.
T.T.F.N.

Adele
x

No comments:

Post a Comment