Sunday 1 May 2016

I definitely do crafting.



What have I learnt so far setting up this blog? That technology and I are still not best friends (if there ever there was that hope) but I suppose there is time for us to grow to love each other, (fingers crossed.)

It's like Maths, I don't do maths (if I can help it.)  If you ask me to solve a problem with numbers my brain will melt, however, if I need to work out the solution to a crafting conundrum I often remedy this in no time at all. Unless it involves a zip and an Absinthe Fairy costume. Thankfully, I had a best friend in the shape of a seamstress to help me with that one. We try not to mention zips now though, so I am whispering this, so she won't notice, as she is still traumatised over a year later. How do I know this? Because the incident is known as "Zippergate" and must never be forgotten. Yes, I don't do zips either, not often anyway, you don't really have need of them (that much) in Victorian costumes.

So, in this blog, (there will be things that I do) there will be lots of paper crafting, card marking and possibly some (zip free) sewing, when I get round to it again, and goodness knows what else! Anything could happen and probably will, so watch this space!  If you don't mind the ramblings of a crazy craft lady, please, come along with me on this journey, I don't have a road map and the GPS may occasionally recalculate but I promise you, it will never be boring.  :)

Adele x


No comments:

Post a Comment