Friday 22 May 2020

Wildlife Sketchbook with Sheena Douglass

Hello crafters,

In January Sheena brought animals to us with her Wildlife Sketchbook. This is a fabulous set of stamps with some of our favourite creatures.

I love this tiger and decided to paint him as if he was just emerging from the jungle. Gesso was mixed with the green pigment ink, so I could paint over the tiger and background with the leaves. A black pen was used to draw the details in for the leaves.  I then created a background to complement him.



I also love owls, and this one has got his beady eye on you! 


A lovely hedgehog all snuggled up...


The Lama's are loving life! No drama here!  It's had a bit of a hair do. 😊


I loved spending time with these animals.... who wouldn't?

Crafty hugs

Adele
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment