Friday 22 May 2020

Enchanted Meadow with Sheena Douglass

Hello crafty peeps,

And now for something a little bit magical! Last year Sheena released four A4 stamp sheets, entitled Enchanted Meadow. This was a beautiful collection that was great fun to play with. It made us think of summer days, nature and magical summer evenings.

I love this Romany caravan. I was lucky enough to see one, I think it was over a year ago now, going past me on the road. I actually found it a moving experience as you don't normally see them and it looked so beautiful. For this card I wanted to set it in a scene, so I teamed it with some of the previous stamps. It just happens to have stopped for awhile and parked up in the countryside, under the shade of a great tree.


Also, If you are very lucky, you might just part the veil between the worlds and get a glimpse of fairyland. Here, the sun is rising, ready for a new day...


When the evening has drawn in, it's time to light the lanterns..


I love to see lights and candles lit on a summer evening... I used the moths from the previous image. 


The little hedgehog out and about, having a bimble in search of food... teamed with the Lily of the Valley stamp from the Beautiful Year set. 


Playful kitty....



And a pretty quicker card make...


Hope you have enjoyed this magical trip to the meadow... what could be up next???

T.T.F.N

Adele
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment