Friday 22 May 2020

Quick Christmas with Sheena Douglass

Hello again,

I'm trying to catch up with everything you've missed, so posting lots of things at once. So, also last year, Sheena released Quick Christmas. This was a collection of stamps that could make those quick cards, if you have a lot to make, but could also be trimmed up if you want to make a fancy card.

I love this beautiful deer, complete with its own decorations and feeling festive. I also used some of the swirls, from the previous Christmas stamps, for the background. I thought they would frame the main image nicely. The Ivy is the stamps and die from the Define the Line collection.


Then there was this fab car, laden down with gifts. I teamed it, again, with the previous Christmas stamps by using the cottages and setting a scene. The background was kept pale to draw attention to the car. 


Well, I don't know what you mean!! 😂


You totally know that those pets are planning their revenge for later, especially the cat! 😉😂



It's not Christmas without a pretty snowflake, stamped and embossed.


You can't say you weren't warned...


And finally, a festive wreath...


I love some festive crafting. 😊 Coming up next... something enchanting... stay tuned... 

Crafty love
Adele
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment