Friday 22 May 2020

Secret Garden with Sheena Douglass

Greetings crafters!

So, here I am again, binge blogging! Bringing to you all that I have been up to! I'm still working my way through last year... so bare with..

Another release from Sheena was Secret Garden, this was again, a collection of gorgeous stamps and dies. I used several of them together to create this scene. I really wanted it to have a magical quality and really invite you to enter in and find more wonders. This was a decoupaged scene.



Peaking through into another world...



Marvellous Magnolia.... die cut, stamped and painted..


And fabulous fuschias... also die cut, stamped and painted. I covered one stem with an extra bloom to make them look different.


Have you enjoyed your time in the garden?

T.T.F.N

Adele
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment