Thursday 13 September 2018

Fairies and Unicorns with Donna Ratcliff

Hello out there!

In May Donna invited us back into fairyland! Some of us never left! 😉As well as the wee folk we were also joined by unicorns, so this collection was right on trend! I loved working with these images and I think we all need a little bit of magic and fantasy in our lives don't we.

They came with some wonderful sentiments too.


Night falls for the unicorns...


And the fairies weave their night time magic! 


As the sun rises, another day begins in the fairy realms..


And welcome to the fairy village! I decided I wanted to do a triptych of the new images, as this would allow me to create a real scene, whilst also combining some of the stamps from Donna's first fairy collection, they work so perfectly together. I really wanted to keep this! lol, it took a great deal of time to make and it felt like my baby! 


Close up details of each panel...




After the sun has set once more, the hares play by the light of the moon.


I'm sure it will not be long before I venture back to see what the fairies are up to! You never know where their magic will take you! 

Crafty hugs and fairy wishes!

Adele
xx











No comments:

Post a Comment