Thursday 13 September 2018

Deck the Halls with Sheena Douglass

Greetings crafters!

In July we were still in the festive spirit at Sheena HQ as we launched Deck the Halls! This is a perfect partner collection, so the dies and stamps match exactly. I adore this collection! 

As you can see, there are beautiful blooms, ornate corners and tiny baubles. I decided to hang them from the fancy corners as they are the perfect size! Along side these stamps and dies are also other foliage, and that is always a good thing, so many uses. 


It wouldn't be Christmas without poinsettias and and Sheena has provided a corner, an edgeable and individual bracts for you to play with. For this card I also wanted to go full on decoration to signify the richness of Christmas and all the trimmings.


I love snowflakes and always like to make seasonal cards with them, so was happy to see another edgeable in the collection, as well as individual snowflakes. I love these sentiments too. 


The Queen of Messy Crafting also brought us a snowflake corner, which I turned into one giant snowflake for this creation. 


I was feeling truly Christmassy after working on this collection and can't wait to make cards for friends and family with this beautiful set of perfect partners. 😊

Back with more crafty goings on later. 

Crafty hugs

Adele
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment