Thursday 13 September 2018

A Little bit Festive Churches with Sheena Douglass

Hello again peeps!

Well, as most of you already know, Christmas starts early for us crafters! June saw the launch of Sheena's new A Little Bit Festive stamps, and for this collection the theme was churches! But just for Christmas!? I hear you cry! No, these Churches are perfect for all year round as you will see, so weddings and Christenings and more... it's all good, lots of possibilites!  😊

I just had to do a diorama as the stamps called out for it. So here is a little village scene and who doesn't love a postbox at Christmas? I also incorporated some older landscape stamps from a previous release of Sheena's.


For this creation I combined the arched pathway with Sheena's brick stencil and ivy die.


I love stained glass and after painting this image, I clear embossed the window panels. the background was designed with another older stamp. 


On a winter's night...


I adore this postbox and felt compelled to go vintage with this one. I made it as if it were a postcard and then used Sheena's Christmas postcard stamp as a background. 


Now for something non Christmas...how about a summer wedding? Again used in conjunction with some previous Sheena stamps.


And here is an uplifting message.... 


I really loved working with these churches and I'm sure you will too, I think they should be a staple of your craft stash! 

T.T.F.N

Adele
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment