Thursday 11 January 2018

Vintage Circus stamps by Stacey Barras

Hello crafty peeps!

Happy New (crafty) Year!! Hope you are all well out there! Sorry it's been awhile since posting but we've been super busy at Sheena HQ with lots of lovely new things! 😊

We were also able to play with some more stamps from the lovely Stacey Barras. Seen as how I have a lot of catching up to do, I will attempt to waffle on less and just show you pretty pictures. How does that sound? Is is even possible? I wonder to myself... lol

Roll up, roll up... and enter the big top! This is a diorama I created using a range of stamps across the collection.


This one I made with Distress ink and Sparkle pens, whilst creating it, I had in mind the film, The Great Oz, the scenes in black and white before it turns to full on colour, also wanted it to look like an old postcard. 


And now for the carousel...decoupaged of course. 


Let's not forget the aerial dancer, combined here with a Stencil from Sheena's 60's range. I was really honoured when Sheena demonstrated this on Hochanda. It was decoupaged, so I cut out extra limbs for her, which led to a funny incident with Leonie, it was a limb too far apparently! πŸ˜‚Too funny. It was armless fun.... I'll get my coat....


You really have a lot of stamps to create your own backgrounds too. 


And back to the big top. 


I was also very honoured and excited to be asked to work with these again for a feature in Making Cards magazine, so these are the projects I created for it. 




Well I hope you have enjoyed seeing these. I didn't too bad did I? Not too much waffle after all! πŸ˜‰

Back soon.

Crafty hugs 
Adele
xx











No comments:

Post a Comment