Thursday 11 January 2018

Vintage travel stamps with Stacey Barras

Hello again,

In November, team Sheena went on a big adventure, invited by Stacey Barras. I love these stamps, perfect for those with an yearning travel.

I thought it would work well for another Z fold card, it gives you more space to work with, which is great. There are some amazing sentiments with this collection too, in the popular brush lettering style.



Who doesn't love a campervan? Our intrepid explorers are leaving the big lights of the city, to venture out into the country.. Leonie says call them back, they've forgotten some cases! 😜😂



Again, with this collection, we have a set of wonderful smaller stamps, to help create backgrounds. 


So, we arrive as the sun rises in the city that never sleeps! Adventure waits on every corner! This made me think of that famous song. "New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of..."


I love this hot air balloon! I wanted to created a dreamy, magical atmosphere with this one.


With this card,  I also added a extra vintage twist by the choice of colours. These stamps are so adaptable.


I hope you have had a pleasant trip with Barras Travel, we hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels.

Adele
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment