Thursday 25 January 2018

Fairy realms with Donna Ratcliff

Hello crafters!

The team recently went on a trip to the fairy realms, courtesy of Donna. I love all things fairy so this was right up my street!

You can create a real fairyland by combining the stamps across this collection. This is a diorama I made doing just this.


Fairies are an excellent excuse to get out the bling! So for this collection we used sparkle pens and glitter! As you can see the wee folk are still busy during the night. These stamps are easy to decoupage too.


And they are still doing their magic the next morning... you get lots of stamps to create backgrounds with and some wonderful sentiments. 


Who's behind the green door?


Why, a fairy if course! 


Brewing up a spell.. also a great reason to make fancy, backing papers. You can make the bottles look magical by layering them with glitter and clear embossing powder. It's a shame that the sparkle doesn't show up so well on photos.


I love these poppy seed heads! Perfect fairy houses.


Here is something which I thought, would make nice invites for a little girls party. 


I hope you have enjoyed this visit to fairyland.. I'm sure I will visit again.

T.T.F.N

Adele
xx










No comments:

Post a Comment