Thursday 11 January 2018

Steampunk Animals by Donna Ratcliff

Hello lovely peeps!

I'm on a roll! Also in October, Donna brought us her Steampunk Animals! (More Camomile tea required! 😉) Donna is doing amazingly well with her fabulous creations and people are loving them as we knew they would!

So, in my brain, I'm hearing myself say, less waffle, more pictures! So here goes...

Donna created a series of characters for this collection, and here I introduce Lord Percy, Steampunk dog!


His little pal, Spiffy the mouse! 


And Marmaduke, fearless Steampunk adventurer! 


The clockwork butterfly..


Mechanical blooms..


And we all need a little light in our lives! ....


As you can see I combined them with Crafter's Companion embossing folders and Sheena's cog dies, as they work so perfectly with them too! I did a lot of decoupage, as I love it and it's so easy to do with these. 

I was very lucky to also be asked to create some projects for Creative Stamping, so I got the chance to play some more! These are the projects designed for the feature. 

A Z fold card...



Easel card..


And not forgetting Percy..



I've loved working on these and hope you have enjoyed seeing them.

T.T.F.N  

Adele
xx










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these steampunk designs. Would love to know what you used for the pipe work on the mechanical blooms cards please? Thanks ♥️

    ReplyDelete