Tuesday 23 August 2016

Sheena's Floral Perfect Partners on Hochanda.

Hello lovely peeps!

I hope you are all well! I'm super excited to tell you that Sheena is back with us on Hochanda, Thursday 25th August, with her Floral Perfect Partners collection.  I adore these, they are blooming lovely! ;) The shows times are....10am, 3pm and 6pm.

And if that wasn't amazing enough she is with us all weekend too for the weekend WOW... WOW would be an understatement really...just wait until you see the new Christmas dies and stamps she has for you, they are stunning and beautiful. I will blog about them tomorrow...

So back to the flowers...these are the samples I have made for the show. The wonderful thing is now, because we have the foils we can also use them with the flowers to add highlights and shimmer.



I so love these stamps and dies, so pretty! I always enjoy creating with these. You will see the Lilies, Anemones and the Pansies and much more! 



Below is the canvas I made for the DT call out so you can see what the Pansies are like.


Wonderful things coming up this weekend from all the Teamies, so watch this space and Hochanda if you can!  Back soon folks...I will also be blogging about how I made these floral cards after the show. 

Adele
x






No comments:

Post a Comment