Tuesday 10 January 2017

Return to the Groovin' 60's with Sheena Douglass

Hello lovely peeps!

I hope you are well!.. So, as I mentioned, I have been playing with Sheena's Groovin' 60's collection again and this is what I have made.  I LOVE colour and this is the perfect excuse to use it and lots of it, with these stamps and stencils. They also work really well with some of the Day of the Dead stamps too! (And some of the Rock n' Rock sets.) How fab is that? So why not mix it up a bit and have a play? :)

This stamp makes me think of the Mama's and Papa's, I love their music too. I thought it went beautifully with the guitar stamp and die from the DOTD range as it complimented the one being carried in this scene.



This background turned out a little different to how I first planned but sometimes these things do, happy accidents and all that. :) More about that later...I shall blog again about how I made these.



I hope you have enjoyed another step back in time to the swinging 60's! There are so many possibilities with this amazing collection!

T.T.F.N

Adele
x






No comments:

Post a Comment