Friday 2 September 2016

Sheena Douglass Day of the Dead Folder launch

Hello everyone.

How fab is this? Hot on the heels of last weekends Christmas launch, Sheena is back with us tomorrow! :)  This time she is bringing us some wonderful new embossing folders... with a spooooky theme. These are designed to work along side the Day of the Dead stamp and die collection but as always they will work well with other Sheena ranges.  You can catch the shows tomorrow (Saturday 3rd September) at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm.

I've loved working with these so much. I've combined this one with Sheena's DOTD skull die and Sara Davies Just for Men cog dies.


This terminator card below is an extra one I came up with whilst playing yesterday, so it won't be on the shows... I can't get the theme tune out of my head now though..lol... dud dun, dun dud dun, dud dun, dun dud dun...

This rose folder is perfect with the Day of the Dead stamps.

There are also some wonderful landscape folders to work with... you can make them eerie if you like by playing with Aquatints... 




Eeeek! Along came a spider!... I can't see it... I don't like it when I can't see it.... 


Also, don't just thing that you are limited to only using these with your DOTD stamps and dies, they also work amazing well with some of Sheena's music stamps too! :)



Hope you can tune in to the shows! You will love them and the Teamies have so made so many fab things to inspire you. :)

Adele
x












No comments:

Post a Comment