Tuesday 15 August 2017

Christmas words with Sheena Douglass

Hello lovely crafters!

So, are you still feeling Chrismassy? I know we are having worked on such lovely stamps and dies of late. 😊 Sheena is launching her new range of Christmas dies and stamps today on Hochanda. The team have loved playing with these and have made some amazing creations! They are absolutely stunning, just wait till you see them on the telly! 😍

Some of them can be used for more than Christmas. The inspiration for this was brought to you by unicorns and rainbows! Everywhere I go I see them! There is no escape..lol..And anyway, we all need rainbows and sparkles in our life don't we... and unicorns if truth me told! 😉


Another with twinkle... a Christmas themed one, using a previous Sheena folder. 


Jingle bells, jingle bells... I love a jolly Christmas song.. I've combined Jingle with one of Sheena's previous Christmas stamp launches, the bells went perfectly with this. 


Brrr... it's getting cold out there. I love to see a pure white blanket of snow across a landscape, so used another die from my stash to help create this.


In this one I used the word itself as the focal point and just complimented it with a Distress Ink sky with foil highlights.


I adore snowflakes, so anything with them on is good with me. 😊 For this creation I wanted to use a limited colour palette and give the feeling of a blizzard and then snow melting, so gave the background a watery feel.


This one is a shaker card.


And another teamed with Sheena's previous snowflake embossing folder. 


And finally back inside to warm ourselves by candlelight.  This is Distress Ink and Aquablend pencils. 


I've really loved working with these, there is so much you can do with them. They will work perfectly with many other things from your crafty stash! So what's not to love? 😊

crafty hugs
Adele
x













No comments:

Post a Comment