Tuesday 15 August 2017

Christmas stamps by Stacey Barras

Hello crafters!

So, team Inkoid, were invited to make some samples for Stacey Barras, a new designer with Crafter's Companion. These are a lovely set of Christmas stamps and we had fun playing with these. If you like anything vintage you will love these as they have that feel but are also perfect for modern cards too, it's all about what you do with them.  You will most probably know that vintage is very much my thing, so that is the direction I went in..

I love this little car, laden with pressies! I set it on a snowy lane on it's way to spend Christmas with loved ones. It's decoupaged on to the background. I used glossy accents on the headlights and added texture with Dovecraft puffy paint. This is a fabulous new find, I adore it, you apply it to where you want it and they heat it with your gun and it expands and goes 'puffy' as it says on the bottle. Stocked up on this! lol.


For this one I created a background which would give the impression of twinkling lights and then decoupaged the baubles in the foreground. I love the brush lettering sentiments with this collection too.


It wouldn't be Christmas without poinsettias would it? Love these, although sadly can never keep them alive! I'm good with other plants but somehow these always give up, they seem to like particular conditions, none of which I seem to provide, however much I try.  The best way to enjoy them at Christmas seems to be in art form, so you will have the perfect chance with these stamps.  You get a main feature stamp and then smaller stamps to complement them in the range. For the full collection see Crafter's Companion. 


T.T.F.N 

Adele
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment