Wednesday 7 December 2016

Groovin' 60's with Sheena Douglass

Hello lovely crafters!

I hope you are all well and ready for the festive season! Not long now!

Sheena is back tomorrow with a fabulous new collection, Groovin' 60's. All the Teamies have been having such fun with these stamps and stencils. We are really getting into the swing of this now and we know you will too. The shows start on Hochanda tomorrow at 8pm and then continue Friday at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm. You won't want to miss them, Sheena will have lots of amazing demos.

Another brilliant thing about this collection is it allows you to go full on colour with no apologies and I do love colour!

This is 'Hattie'. I adore this stamp and its easy to decoupage too, so you can really make her hat stand out. With this card I also wanted to give the impression of tie die with the surrounding flowers and then go very bright too.


Sheena is a huge Dusty Springfield fan, so I wanted to make her something really special, so I created this canvas with a mixture of the stamps and stencils. They work together so perfectly, and also with some of the other music stamps from a previous release.


These swinging chicks are really getting into the groove. For this I wanted to give a nod to the monochrome that was popular at the time as well as the vivid colours. 



And then came the flower power! I was feeling the peace and love with this home decor piece, because I'm really a hippy at heart!


This new collection is also great for men's cards. The mod colours spoke to me for this creation. I wanted it to be be quite strong and graphic. 

 


So, are you ready to step back in time and get your 60's groove on? Dive into the spirit of the era and enjoy!

T.T.F.N peeps!

Adele
x






No comments:

Post a Comment