Thursday 6 October 2016

Sheena Christmas Embossing folders launch.

Hello lovely peeps!

How exciting Sheena is back with us tomorrow on Hochanda and throughout the weekend! Shows start at 10am tomorrow. This time she is bringing us some gorgeous new Christmas embossing folders. They work perfectly with some of the older festive collections and also combine with the recently launched Scenic winter dies and stamps too!  What's not to love?



This one below is actually Cadbury purple... ( I must not think about chocolate I will zone out again..lol)  but the photography changed the colour..


As you can see this folder works well with the Scenic Winter Stag stamp and die.


And now for something a little bit different... I decided I wanted to create an album which looked like someone had been collecting vintage festive greetings over the years and had sentimentally put them in a book to treasure... You can do so many techniques with these fab folders... I was going for a vintage/retro/graphic style with these, and I hoped they would tell a little Christmas story...






Just thought I would mention, you can also keep up with my Sheena makes and blog posts on my crafti treasures facebook page. :) 

So tomorrow is the big day! You won't want to miss it and Sheena will be sharing all her wonderful techniques as always. And, as usual, I will share some of my techniques, used to create these makes after the shows. 

T.T. F. N. peeps

Adele.
x









2 comments: