Wednesday 31 May 2017

Timeless Stamps by Donna Ratcliff

hello fellow crafters!

We've had some exciting news at Inkoid HQ. Our chief Inkoid Donna Ratcliff has launched her own beautiful range of stamps! Donna loves drawing and is brilliant at it isn't she? She kept that under her hat! 😉But everyone knows how fabulous she is now! 😊 It was so wonderful to see her on the telly launching them with her crafty partner in crime, Sheena!

This Timeless collection is absolutely perfect for lots of occasions. This range is comprised of four stunning images and two sets of sentiments. They are great for decoupage ( I'm not obsessed at all... oh who am I kidding?? of course I am! lol ) and all sorts of techniques, so the possibilities are endless.

So here is what I made for Donna.....As you can they team up excellently with some of Sheena's stamps that you might already have. On this card the ivy leaves and the flowers are decoupaged and I really wanted the hour glass to look like glass. I will reveal how in other post. 😃



Decoupaged roses and foil highlights on this one.


Decoupaged butterflies to add depth..


For this creation I decoupaged the roses and leaves. Are you sensing a theme yet? 😉 This was combined with Sheena's Day of the Dead music folder.


I really wanted to also showcase what wonderful sentiments you get in this collection and how well they can work together, so I made a card mainly using those with added cogs to suit the theme from the Time Traveller range. 


And finally, this card was designed to show you how even if you use a more subtle colour palette, and only Distress Inks, you can still create a lovely, effective card. The sentiments are also great for making a background.


We knew everyone would love this collection as much as we do and the reception has been wonderful. We are also so pleased for and proud of Donna... I get the feeling..it may not be too much time before we see something else from the fabulously talented lady, that is our chief  Inkoid. 😊

Crafty hugs
Adele
x







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for these, Adele. Donna's first collection is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. It really is! I love them so much. Ticks all boxes for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your samples as always Adele. What an amazing launch, so pleased for Donna. I hope this is the first of many. I am getting good at picking out your samples now, you have such a lovely distinctive style. Have a great weekend. Love Rosemarie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Rosemarie :) Donna has created an amazing collection. I loved working with them. x

    ReplyDelete