Tuesday 21 February 2017

Word Stamps with Sheena Douglass

Hello again,

Sheena recently launched some amazing new word stamps and they were a sell out! None of the team were at all surprised as they are brilliant and so versatile. They mix and match so you can create your own sentiments. What a fab idea! So many ways to play!

Here is what I made for the shows.. the team combined them with the 8" textured embossing folders from Crafter's Companion and the sparkle pens...

I thought the sentiments went well with these Sheena Stamps and dies...



I used different techniques on the backgrounds...



You can mix the words to make a real statement..


I tore into this folder to make it look like an old in an ancient bluebell woodland..



And finally.. I created a canvas with torn sections of the embossing folders, painted it with Pebeo paints and then sparkle pens. I added words from across the stamp sets to tell a story, so you can see how they work perfectly together. 


These are a must have for your crafty stash! I wouldn't be without them..

T.T.F.N

Adele
x








No comments:

Post a Comment