Tuesday 21 February 2017

Home Life with Sheena Douglass

Hello lovely crafters!

Sorry I have been missing in crafty action for awhile but I have a very good reason. I've been busy making lots of things for the lovely Sheena.

In other news, I have adopted a cat, so crafting is now intermittently interrupted by demands for kitty cuddles. When I explain that I love her but am busy it is followed by prods on the shin and being shouted at... and if that fails she just lays on my feet. Guess someone doesn't like being ignored..lol. I make up for it later though and she head butts me and leaves a trail of fur all over me...and over my craft things... anyhew... cuddles make up for it..

Anyway, back to what I've been up too.. Sheena recently brought her Home Life collection back to Hochanda on a fabulous deal and this is what I made for the shows...

Time for tea... with sugar cubes too. :)


I suddenly had the idea for these tiles and had to do it. It took a long time but I was really happy with how they turned out.. will show you how in a follow up post. 


And moving into the garden...



And then preserving the produce. 


I hope you've enjoyed seeing these. More things from Sheena soon, there are so many amazing new collections coming up! :)

Adele
x





No comments:

Post a Comment